Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

COMING SOON


I've finally set up shop at Etsy! My store "Grace, Faith, and Glory" will be opening soon. I'm currently working on getting goodies ready for the shelves.

I've been wanting to put my sewing to good use and honor the Lord Who gave me this talent. Our church is going through a building project and I'll be donating 75% of the profits of every sale to the building fund.

What happens when the project is over? Well, we'll see what the Lord has in store when that time comes.

What kind of things will I be selling? I hope to load the shop with my Fun and Comfy Skirts from yesterday's post as well as Crayon Wallets, the Origami Handbags, and any other fun thing I may be making at the time. I'll post an announcement when the Grand Opening is officially scheduled.

5 comments:

  1. How exciting! Hope you do well with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds exciting!!! What a fun way to use your talent. Enjoy...
    I look forward to seeing the different things you will be selling.
    God bless,
    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I love to see new shops by my friends! I pray that the Lord blesses your shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!! for you! I know you will do well!! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I hope you have a lot of fun and its a huge success for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading any feedback you have to give! I also like responding to all my commenters so please make sure your "no reply" is turned off. Have a blessed day!!