Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

In the making...

I worked on my Mom's birthday gift today and it's almost done! It's very doubtful that my Mom would see this blog post but I'm not taking any chances so I won't post a pic of it or say what it is until she gets it.

I really am pleased with how it's turning out and the instructions are very easy to follow especially for a beginner like myself. I'm gonna be making myself one as well in the near future.

I need to get started on a couple of projects that I've been putting off. Last week (or was it 2 weeks ago) I made a nursing cover as a baby shower gift for a friend and our Church Nursery Director asked me to make a couple more to have in the nursery. I found a great deal on some pretty fabric and I've had both covers cut out and ready to sew for about a week now. I'll do some work on one of them tomorrow and hopefully get one done by the time Sunday rolls around.

This is the first one I made for my friend. It turned out great and I LOVE that fabric!

1 comment:

  1. It's such a great idea to hae a couple extra nursing covers in the Nursery--or Mother's Lounge at church. I'll have to mention it to our Nursery Leader!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading any feedback you have to give! I also like responding to all my commenters so please make sure your "no reply" is turned off. Have a blessed day!!