Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Scrap Happy Goodness

Started working on a crocheted rag rug today.
Why?
Just because I felt like it. lol
So instead of painting my stairs or cleaning something I grabbed a long thin strip of fabric from my scrap pile and found my stash of crochet hooks (I choose the N hook) and just started to chain stitch.
I think I'll be using this rug in my kitchen (depending on how it turns out) so I wanted a nice length for under my feet while I do dishes.
I'm running out of long scraps fairly quickly so I posted a few Want Ads on my local Freecycle and Craigslist.

If any of you have any long scraps you'd like to get rid of I'll be happy to take them off of your hands! =)

Still waiting to see if my top made the top 60. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading any feedback you have to give! I also like responding to all my commenters so please make sure your "no reply" is turned off. Have a blessed day!!