Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Just under the wire for Spring Top Week


Tomorrow (ok today actually since I'm writing this at 1:00am) is the deadline for the Spring Top Week hosted by Made by Rae. As one of my Pattern Challenge goals I wanted to make myself a top for this event. Well, I believe I'll get it done just on time. lol I had my fabric picked out for quite some time, some knit fabric I bought at Beverly's. I was just waiting on inspiration for a shirt style. I finally picked out a top that I already own. I love how it fits me (especially since I did a little reconstruction to it). I've cut out all the pieces and in the morning (when the sun comes up morning) I'll sew it all together and cross my fingers that it comes out right. I'm having to do some new and daring things that I've never done before with this one. Experimentation! I love it! Especially when it works. Wish me luck! Deadline is 8pm EST. I'll of course post pics of the top when it is done.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck sweetie! I'm looking forward to the results! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading any feedback you have to give! I also like responding to all my commenters so please make sure your "no reply" is turned off. Have a blessed day!!