Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Card Doodle Stitching


(Sorry about the blurry photo it was taken with my phone)

I've been wanting to try some things out of Aimee Ray's book "Doodle-Stitching" and yesterday I finally did. It's not actually one of the projects, I just copied one of the photos that she had in her book. It turned out so cute! I love it!

I turned a plain Thank You card into a cute one-of-a-kind card. I'm looking forward to making more of these to give as thank you's to the wonderful ladies who are working so hard at putting together our Ladies Night Out. We've got 90+ women coming and it's all coming together wonderfully! The Lord has really blessed us with some talented women.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading any feedback you have to give! I also like responding to all my commenters so please make sure your "no reply" is turned off. Have a blessed day!!