Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sew What! Skirts



I bought this book yesterday and I'm excited to start making skirts from it. Since skirts are the main staple in my wardrobe I figured it would be a good investment. To quote the book:
This book is for the risk-taker who bucks authority and doesn't like being hemmed in by rigid rules, sewing patterns, and instructions.
That is so me. lol Even in high school when my teacher gave instructions on how to do a report I wanted to do it differently in my own unique way.

I've read through this book twice now and I've got a simple piece of linen I'm going to start with to make my first skirt then move on to some great pieces of fabric for others. Hopefully I'll be posting again soon with pics on the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading any feedback you have to give! I also like responding to all my commenters so please make sure your "no reply" is turned off. Have a blessed day!!