Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Feeling Lonely



Ok, my sewing/craft table does not look like this right now but it's the most recent photo I have of it.

Under that red cover is my beautiful Bernina. Maybe I'll call it Bernie. Hmmm... or how about a name my machine contest. Nah, probably get too little response since this blog is so new still. Anyway, I need to get making things again, finishing up my WIP's and starting new projects that I really want to make. (Fabric store here I come!)

I also want to make some mini quilts to use as wall hangings around my house. The walls are very bare and after a visit to my quilt teacher's house I want to get busy! Well, off to create (or finish) something today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading any feedback you have to give! I also like responding to all my commenters so please make sure your "no reply" is turned off. Have a blessed day!!