Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

The Finished Product!



The photo is courtesy of my 5 y/o (soon to be 6 in a few days I better start sewing some presents that I had in mind.)

I love how it turned out! Especially the pocket from Made By Rae. If you get a chance go visit her blog and wish her congrats, she just had an adorable little girl!

I really liked being able to make my own skirt with being able to make the length I like and have it sit where I like. The only thing I need to change is to take 1" off the ease that I put in.

I'm planning to make many more skirts so now I need some fabric to do it with!! Ahhhh, I see shopping in my future!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading any feedback you have to give! I also like responding to all my commenters so please make sure your "no reply" is turned off. Have a blessed day!!