Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Join in the fun!



I'm having fun since I joined in on the Pillowcase Crochet Along hosted by Cassie at You Go, Girl!

I finally was able to get my supplies (most of them anyway) today and start on this project. I already had the fabric, appropriately from Pillow and Maxfield for Michael Miller.

This isn't the finished product of course but I am looking forward to giving it a test drive tonight. =)

Looking forward to getting to next week's step. Adding the crochet trim.

2 comments:

  1. Your fabric is amazing. I can't wait until monday either to find out how to get the crochet edge on... the suspence :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Your pillowcase looks great. I love it!

    I didn't know that fabric line came in black and green. I bought the blue and green colorway to make two of the pillowcases that will go along with the wedding quilt I'm working on.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading any feedback you have to give! I also like responding to all my commenters so please make sure your "no reply" is turned off. Have a blessed day!!