Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Work in Progress


I'm busy working on my Easter dresses right now. I've got 1 cut out and will be cutting out the other 2 hopefully tonight. I need to visit the next town to pick up some matching thread and some more bobbins for each of the dresses and the tie.

Isn't this the cutest little top for Spring/Summer?
Yes, add this to my growing list of things to make before the end of the month. LOL 4 of them AND make the pattern as well. This top I saw on LL Bean the Garden Party Pullover. So I need to pick up some elastic thread to make the waist band. Wish me luck! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading any feedback you have to give! I also like responding to all my commenters so please make sure your "no reply" is turned off. Have a blessed day!!