Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Just wanted to give praise where praise is due...

Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD
~Psalm 150:6

This morning during my quiet time I realized that I had been letting the slightest bit (ok maybe it was more than that) of pride creep into my work and posts.

I LOVE sewing. I love making beautiful things for my family (and myself) and my friends. It is fun. I love sharing the work I've done with people. Lately I've caught myself 'showing off' my work rather than just sharing it.

I want to publicly thank my LORD for the wonderful gift He has given to me. He provided me with a beautiful machine to get me started. He also put people in my life that I could learn from in my new found talent.

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father
~James 1:17a

Thank you, LORD, for the gift You have given to me. May I use it for Your glory and honor and praise.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this! A good reminder for me as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need more Christian bloggers!!! <><God Bless

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading any feedback you have to give! I also like responding to all my commenters so please make sure your "no reply" is turned off. Have a blessed day!!