Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Swapping and Skirts

Candle Mat Swap

I'm joining in on a Candle Mat Swap with the Quilting Gallery! I know, I know, it's not like I don't have enough projects to keep me busy but I've really been wanting to get involved in a swap. I'm very excited about it 'cause this will be my first one! The candle mat/mini quilt looks very simple to make, we will all be using the same pattern just different fabrics according to our partners wishes.

On another note I got a custom order for a Fun and Comfy Skirt! I'm first making a muslin to make sure it's what the customer would like. She wants something for excercising that will stay modest so I'm making it with sewn in leggings that will be an inch or so shorter than the length of the skirt.

Fun and comfy skirt

Yes and make sure to avert your eyes to all that surrounds the dress form! ;)

And BTW the Mom loved the ties for her little guy!

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog...Cute stuff. I love the finally finished Friday segment. Patty

    http://sewingseedscraftylife.typepad.com/sewingseedsthoughts-an/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading any feedback you have to give! I also like responding to all my commenters so please make sure your "no reply" is turned off. Have a blessed day!!