Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My First WIWOW

WIWOW button



One of my current projects (I've got many WIPs sitting around my craft area) that I'm working on is a summer skirt with the Summer Skirt Sew Along at Sew, Mama, Sew!
I'm using the new sew what! Skirts book that I bought recently and I've got the main pieces cut out. Today I want to get a pocket cut out for it but not the one in the book I want to use Made By Rae's Pleated Pocket with some cute fabric I found at Michael's that would be cute with my linen skirt.
I should have finished this skirt in no time yesterday but I've been busy with our Ladies Night Out at our church. So instead I was making these yesterday:


They are little purses (our theme is Purse-onality) with styrofoam inside. They will be used as table card holders. When I have a completely finished one I'll take a photo of it. =) I've got 6 made as of right now and have 6 more to make.

Hopefully, next WIWOW I'll have a finished skirt to right about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading any feedback you have to give! I also like responding to all my commenters so please make sure your "no reply" is turned off. Have a blessed day!!