Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

Repurposing



Quite a few months ago I found 2 pairs of very large jeans for 99Cents each. My mind was whirling with the possibilities that these jeans could be made into. I've finally repurposed one pair into a peasant skirt for my oldest.

I love how it turned out!! I used a peasant skirt she already has to make the denim one. It should have been done a long time ago but that last layer with all the gathers looked so daunting. I buckled down to get it done tonight and it's finished!

What are some things you've repurposed?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness - I am in awe of anyone who can do that! :) I so lack in sewing and creativity skills. I want my girls to learn to sew, so maybe I can learn right along with them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I enjoy reading any feedback you have to give! I also like responding to all my commenters so please make sure your "no reply" is turned off. Have a blessed day!!